Global Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
What are the key elements of any successful global talent acquisition program? How do you implement or optimise a global recruiting strategy? In this masterclass, you will take solid steps towards building such a strategy.
Global Talent Acquisition (TA) requires a long-term business strategy rather than a simple tactical approach. One of the challenges many organisations face when implementing global TA strategies is determining the best balance between local and global recruitment approaches.
This inspiring masterclass from Ed Gunzeln – a former Global TA Leader from SHELL – offers you guidelines for creating your TA roadmap. You will discover alternative strategies, best tactics and solutions. You can also book one or more 60-minute private online sessions. So even after this training, you will get help and answers to your organisation-specific questions.
The result? You’ll make better-informed decisions on strategic TA topics.
Develop global recruitment policies or procedures
Discover more about:
Organisational setup Talent Acquisition
- Local versus global recruitment.
- Central organisation versus decentralised.
- Standardisation versus flexible model.
- How to choose between inhouse team, external partners or MSP / RPO setup.
Employer Branding & Corporate culture
- Global Employer Value Proposition (EVP).
- Competency framework.
- Employer Brand Strategy.
Talent solutions and technologies
- Total Talent management.
- Creating and maintaining Talent pools & Insights.
- Internal skill pool analysis including future fit and strategic workforce planning.
- Tooling and automation.
The level of this training is high and is suitable for leaders who work at organisations with locations in multiple countries and different cultures:
- Talent Acquisition Leaders / Recruitment Managers
- CHRO / HR Directors
- Executives responsible for HR and talent strategy
- Talent Managers
Recruitment training tailored for you
Develop recruiting skills via this online class with personal coaching. The benefits include:
- Access to expert knowledge that you can apply immediately.
- Online session so you can enjoy your own coffee.
- Including personal advice, a handout and a certificate.
About Recruiter University
Since 2007, our subject matter experts have been providing innovative training courses. We have helped more than 10,000 students with improving employer branding and recruitment.